Friday, January 23, 2009

KYLA!!! I GOT IT!

So my sweet friend Kyla had told me like, I don't know, 6 years ago that she tagged me. Ok so not 6 years ago but bear with me for the sake of a good blog. I have never been involved in a "tagging" experience so I was searching my dashboard the few times I got onto blogger, cause let's be honest..I hadn't been on in a while. So I told Kyla that I didn't think her "tag" had taken effect on the smith ranch, and she was like "sweet Roza, you have to read my blog to understand". Boy did I feel like a dork!! LOL! I had read that blog before and TOTALLY missed the part that had my name! ok, so now that I am no longer a virgin to the tagging game..here goes... the 4th picture in my fourth folder.....and the winner is.....................Chance and Bella!











This picture was taken right before Christmas 2 years ago. Chance was 4 1/2 and Bella was 18 months...I have NO idea what he is doing with that green food coloring stuck in his ear, but Bella doesn't seem to care cause she has her little advent calendar(is that what they are called?) They LOVED waking up each morning and running to get their calendar, opening up the correct day, and finding a piece of candy! Those little chubby fingers could not work fast enough as they tore into those calendars! How exciting is Christmas time?! I love it. Man, Christmas Eve, when you are so giddy with excitement that you go to bed heart beating 900 miles an hour...straining your ears to hear the hooves on the roof top...trying so hard to go to sleep, but you just couldn't!!!! I miss that type of innocent excitement! Those were the days man! Christmas was always so amazing when we were kids, huh? I wish we had more magical experiences like that...
Well, since all the people I know that have blogs have already been tagged, I thought I would leave you with one more "magical moment"...Chance and Bella (same year as the Christmas picture) LOVING each other! LOL! Not fighting!!!! That's something we don't see everyday!!!! Aint they sweet? And yes my kitchen was purple.......

2 comments:

Betty said...

Now...look at you...following the rules. Well...you had to have been a regular blog reader to know...I did NOT follow the rules the first time. Nonetheless...I absolutely LOVE the kissing pic and WOWEEE is that really YOUR P-U-R-P-L-E kitchen? Just asking, hee hee hee!

Hugs and kisses,
Betty
P.S. Hope you feel better ASAP!

Kyla said...

You are awesome!!! It is amazing to me how in that picture they have changed so little....they are beautiful!!!!!! The kissing sink picture is adorable! i think that is a framer. I love the purple by the way! Love you