Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Home Sweet Home

So I am home from work today....and trying to create a blog...so I have been stealing stuff off of Betty and Kyla's pages....I am getting good, expect...I don't know how to put pictures on my computer from the digital camera.....HELP AGAIN BETTY!!!!!!
SOOOO
Why am I home you may ask. Well yesterday Chance woke up with a stomach ache...so after some vomiting, yucky bathroom times, and a fever till 2 in the morning, I couldn't send him to school today. JD was able to stay with him yesterday. Bella woke up at 2 with a headache and "too many toots in her belly." But so far so good, no throwing up, and no bathroom experiances with her yet. I am just in here trying to drown out the sound of them fighting of who can be spongebob while they watch him on TV....
I wish I was at work!

On a much brighter note.....I have Bible study tonight. Awesome I say. We are getting into Matthew....I am so excited to learn and ask questions. I am so glad that I have such a great group of women who study with me....they never make me feel stupid for asking all the questions that I ask....

That's all I guess.....What are u supposed to type in a blog anyhow????????

1 comment:

Betty said...

LOVE IT!!!! I AM SOOOO PROUD OF MY ROZA! YES...MY ROZA!!!

I will be happy to help!!!

Love and hugs,
Betty