Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Date night!

Wow! What a concept! JD and I had not had a date in a very long time! Then, one night good friends and some we didn't know, blessed us with date night. Babysat for us, gave us an amazing dinner!!!! We freaked it! It was so awesome! Then we get involved with this awesome group of people!!!!! And now JD and I have had 2 dates within the last couple of months!!!!



We got to go out this past saturday night with some amazing friends. Keith and Betty Apple, while the sweet, sweet Carpenters watched our children.....and let me tell you!!! NO coming back at 8 p.m. for us this time!!!! We had great food, great conversation, and then yes my friends, we went old school and went to the skating rink!!!

Who says you can't have fun after you have married, got a mortgage, debt and babies!!!!

Thank you Jesus for my amazing friends.....especially Betty since I stole these pictures from her blog!!!!!

2 comments:

Betty said...

L-O-V-E ITTTT!!!

Had a BLAST and look forward to many more in the coming years as friends for and in Christ!!!

XoxO,
Betty

Kyla said...

I love you Roza. I thank God He put you in OUR lives!